Roving Fibers Adventures is holding their summer retreat in beautiful Montana. Come join us July 20th – 24th for a fun, yet relaxing retreat at East Rosebud Lake in the heart of the Beartooth Mountains.
Your adventure starts July 20th in the charming town of Bozeman where we pick you up at the Bozeman Airport around 1:30. Our first stop is lunch at one of the fun restaurants in Bozeman’s downtown area and then onto Stix, where they will have a special showing of Montana yarns that will complement our KAL (knit along) project.
From there we depart for East Rosebud Lake with a stop in Roscoe, MT to eat dinner at the famous Grizzly Bar. Once at the lake we’ll spend the next 3 days enjoying the scenery and lots of time to knit and visit.
Instead of classes, the retreat will feature lots of open knit time, a KAL and project help for any of your projects.
Our final night, July 23rd, is back in Bozeman at the Lewis and Clark Motel where we have blocked out rooms at a special group rate. When making reservations tell them you are part of the Roving Fibers Group.
The next morning you can join the group for an excursion to The Yarn Scout, another lovely yarn shop in Bozeman, or just hang out at the coffee shop next door, whichever you desire. The adventure ends with a transfer to the Bozeman Airport to catch your flight home.
Lodging at East Rosebud Lake in a fully furnished, luxury cabin with a beautiful lake view and easy access to the lake. Accommodations vary from a private room w/queen bed to shared lofts with queen or single beds. All bathrooms are shared.
- Airport transfers in Montana
- All meals Friday – Saturday, and Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Happy Hour one of the evenings
- Special event at Stix
- Exclusive pattern and goodie bag
- project tips and help
Enjoy the scenery and fresh mountain air plus lots of relaxing activities:
- Open knitting & crochet time
- Use of paddle boats
- East Rosebud Lake Lodge Activity Center
- Shopping at the East Rosebud Lake Store
- Shopping in Bozeman
Registration Cost per Person: This is a small retreat with a maximum number of 7 attendees.
- $700.00 by check; $725.00 by PayPal or credit card
- $200.00 deposit, $225.oo if using PayPal/CC, to hold reservation
- Second payment of $300.00 due April 1, 2017
- Remaining balance of $200.00 due June 1, 2017
Cancellation Policy and Fees:
- 15% on or before April 20
- 50% if cancelled by June 10th
- No refunds after June 10th
- If we are able to fill your spot, you will receive full refund less 10% handling fee.
- If Roving Fibers Adventures cancel the retreat due to low turn-out, you will receive a full refund.
Registration limited to 7 people so don’t miss out by waiting too long to register. We promise this will be a retreat of a lifetime! Allie will greet you at the door…
Click on the link below for a brochure to share with friends
Ready to reserve your spot?