Roving Fibers Adventures is thrilled to announce its next destination retreat to the Hill country in the heart of Texas. We hope you will join us next winter in scenic Wimberley where we’ll be staying on the square, with shops and restaurants just outside our front door.
We’ll be staying at Cabins on the Square and we have the entire property to ourselves!
Main Meeting Cabin Views
Double Room Views
Single Room Views
- -RT transportation from Dallas
- -3 nights accommodation in Wimberly, TX
- -RT transportation from Wimberly to Comfort, TX
- -Gathering area for workshops and open-knitting
- -Welcome Reception, Thursday evening
- -Contintental Breakfast each morning and more…
- -Lunches and Dinners
- -Double Room, $650 per person
- -Single Room, $825. (only 2 available)
A deposit of $150 is due at time of registration.
- -By Sept 6, 2018; Full Refund – $50.00 cancellation fee
- -Sept 7 through November 30, 2018; 50% of registration cost.*
- -No refunds or credits will be issued after December 1, 2018*
*We will do what we can to fill your spot. If filled, full refund less $50.00 cancellation fee
Preferred forms of payment:
- -Cash, or check.
- -We accept credit cards with a 3% processing fee assessed to cardholder. This will show up as a 3% tax
Registration Deposit must be received by us within 5 days, or your spot will not longer be reserved.
June 22 – ramble west to WEST 7TH WOOL
Roving Fibers next adventure is a short journey west to Fort Worth. Our destination is West 7th Wool, a charming shop featuring a lot of indie dyers and quality brands like Brooklyn Tweed and Woolfolk. Kim and Diana will be sharing their favorite short-row techniques, suggest which technique can be used with what type of project, and show how they can make your garments fit better or add style and flair to all types of projects. Click here for flyer:Summer 2018 Ramble
Cost: $55.00, Due within 5 days of registration