Roving Fibers Adventures is thrilled to announce its next destination retreat to the Hill country in the heart of Texas. We hope you will join us next winter in scenic Wimberley where we’ll be staying on the square, with shops and restaurants just outside our front door.
We’ll be staying at Cabins on the Square and we have the entire property to ourselves!
Main Meeting Cabin Views
Double Room Views
Single Room Views
-Feb. 7th – Depart from Dallas in the a.m. and drive to Wimberley, TX. We’ll stop for lunch in Austin and then visit Hill Country Weavers before heading to our accommodations by the river. That evening, there will be a Welcome Reception in the main house.
-Feb. 8th – Depart for Comfort, TX after breakfast to spend the day at the Tinsmith’s Wife, High’s Cafe and Store, and other shops as you wish. For those interested, we’ll start our color techniques workshop there. At the end of the day we’ll head back home to Wimberley, and stop on the way back in Canyon Lake for dinner.
-Feb. 9th – Hang out in Wimberley! Ply Yarn is another fun yarn store and is within walking distance. There will be open-knitting, help as needed or wanted from Diana and Kim, and the continuation of the color techniques workshop. Wimberley has fun shops and great dining all within short distances from where we are staying .
-Feb. 10th – Hit the road back to Dallas after breakfast with an afternoon arrival time.
- -RT transportation from Dallas
- -3 nights accommodation in Wimberly, TX
- -RT transportation from Wimberly to Comfort, TX
- -Gathering area for workshops and open-knitting
- -Welcome Reception, Thursday evening
- -Contintental Breakfast each morning and daily door prizes
- -Lunches and Dinners
- -Double Room, $650 per person
- -Single Room, $825. (only 2 available)
- A deposit of $150 is due at time of registration.
- A second payment of $250 (for double) or $375 (for single) is due by Sept. 6th
- A final payment of $250 (for double) or $375 (for single) is due by Dec. 1st
- -By Sept 6, 2018; Full Refund – $50.00 cancellation fee
- -Sept 7 through November 30, 2018; 50% of registration cost.*
- -No refunds or credits issued after December 1, 2018*
*We will do what we can to fill your spot. If filled, full refund less $50.00 cancellation fee
Preferred forms of payment:
- -Cash, or check.
- -We accept credit cards with a 3% processing fee assessed to cardholder. This will show up as a 3% tax on your receipt.
Registration Deposit must be received by us within 5 days, or your spot will not longer be reserved.